  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 581 – 600 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego man

Hi Everyone, I'm one of those 'closeted Lego shoppers' too. I hate going into TRU or Wal-mart and buying out half their Lego stock. Kind-of embarrassing -all the strange looks people give you. But I just ignore it, look them in the face (expression- (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.579)

  WTB/WTT - older style 1x2 chain links... again.

I am looking to buy or trade more of the old style 1x2 chain links. I thank all who have responded so far and now have about 90 or so links on the way to me. I also have a better description for these parts. They are the chain links as found in kit (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.578)

  Drab box #1 update (finally!)

Ok, sorry it took me so long to get this one underway(1), but it's out the door and on its merry way via Air to Kevin Wilson in B.C. Part of what took so long is that it cycled through 6 people while it was in Edmonton (me, my wife, Chris Grey, John (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

old, bricks
(score: 2.578)

  RE: Any Comments on "Light Bricks?"

Frank: I think you will find that the optics on the front of the light sensor brick are too wide angle to do much in the way of beacon detection. You would probably need to put at least a field lens in front of the brick, and perhaps some tubular (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.578)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Good topic! Well I don't know what all I have, exactly, but here are a few oddities I can remember off the top of my head. None are QUITE as odd as yours though. From Germany: 3 copies of a fairly ordinary set (4221 basic bricks) which have a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.576)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) The silver bricks only came in the silver anniversary buckets last year. One 2x4 brick per bucket. As far as I know no other actual bricks are silver colored. Those that are will be hard to come by. (...) I have some 1x1s, 1x2 slopes, 2x2 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.576)

  The summer doldrums and dog days are at an end....

Hi Folks, Some general ramblings...... Been away since Thursday. Looks like the end of the summer vacation season is upon us... Bet those online auction services will get a boost after the slow summer months. Glad I got my winning bids in. Got one (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.576)

  Re: Q:Using DUPLO baseplates w/LEGO

(...) I've only been looking at DUPLO since about 95 when my son was one year old. All of the DUPLO baseplates that I've ever seen have had solid studs. I own three. To interface w/ LEGO, you have to lay down one level of DUPLO bricks first but (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.575)

  Re: New baseplate in 4293?

I just found these in my local Wal-Mart for the first time (the shelf tags were there yesterday, along with tags for other classic buckets and tubs, but no stock: today the 4293's were there but still not the others). Some nice things in here as (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.575)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

Ralph Hempel wrote in message <000001befe2a$c62ef4...pro150>... (...) <snip> Excellent Idea! That way, the light sensor could 'hover' over the maze, and be moved in an X and Y direction to 'traverse' it. I may attempt this, as I have very limited (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Hello !

In article <FI5F32.1yH@lugnet.com>, Alan Kershaw <alan@kershawcomputing. freeserve.co.uk> writes (...) Not yet, but there seem to be a few of us in the Cheshire/Merseyside/Lancashire area, so perhaps something could be arranged. Where are you? (...) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.575)

  Re: General Box #2 Thread

General Box #2 has passed through my hands. Naturally took way too long since it arrived at my post office the same day I left for a nice long Labor Day vacation. Mail delivery was supposed to resume Wednesday so it would be waiting for me when we (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

old, bricks
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Toy Aid for children affected from Earthquake in Turkey

(...) Yes, returning what I can is not a problem...just gives me another excuse to go to the stores and see what's on the shelves :-) I think I will snap together the Duplo that I opened , in order to get more into one box. Too bad there's no (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.574)

  Unknown Old LEGO Pieces....

Recently I came across some old LEGO bricks that I never even knew existed (the 4 types of "macaroni" bricks). Now there may be another, but I don't have more than a diagram on a box. Has anyone ever heard of the following bricks: a 2x12 and a 2x14 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.574)

  [MN] Mini-Fig Accessories posted to BRICKS - Weapons, Tools, etc.

I've posted the next batch of auctions, this time Mini-Fig accessories posted to the BRICKS site. Remember, these are part of the 10,000 plus pieces that I will be posting over the next couple of days to eBay and BRICKS. Bid often as lots can be (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.574)

  What is the Rarest LEGO set?

This is a reprint from REC.TOYS.LEGO. It is not fact, just my own opinion - and there are at least a dozen other sets I could add to this list. - Gary Istok (...) This is based on my own personal experiences and probably not a true indication of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.574)

  Re: Current Town Projects

(...) Townies are not an endangered species! (Although TLG hasn't been real helpful with Town Jr.) My town hasn't had many changes lately (been busy this summer), but I have a few things in the pipeline. I plan on building a new train station (not (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 2.573)

  Re: 6444

(...) I now have 5. I wanted 1, originally, and someone sold me it, (it arrived today), but last week, I found a KB with 4 of them for $12.99, and I couldn't resist. I'll be keeping a couple for trade/parts, but mean while..... The parts spread is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.573)

  lost childhood pieces

I was recently going through some boxes of old toys at my parents house when i made unearthed about 100 pieces from my sloppy youth. Items to note were a a 1x2 gray brick with the classic space logo, two complete yellow classic space men with the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.573)

  Re: number and letter bricks (was: Re: When should the 2000 Catalogue Appear?)

(...) I have the German Alphabet (includes ä,ö,ü, but not ß), and the Samsonite USA Alphabet. There is also a Danish and Swedish set. I was wondering about the existence of a French Alphabet set (with é,â,ä,à,ç,ê,ë,è,ï,ô,ö,ò,û). Or even a Spanish (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.573)

More:  Next Page >>