 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 547
546  |  548
Subject:
Drab box #1 update (finally!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 05:07:38 GMT

Ok, sorry it took me so long to get this one underway(1), but it's out the door
and on its merry way via Air to Kevin Wilson in B.C.

Part of what took so long is that it cycled through 6 people while it was in
Edmonton (me, my wife, Chris Grey, John Koob, Michel Magnan & Dave Slater)
From there, it travels to Vincent St. Martin, Martin Legault, Sean Mcinnis, and
lastly John Batcock, who will send it back across the border into the states.

I think I may have gone a little overboard on filling this box, though, it's
about 2 kilos, so I'm estimating that it can probably split fairly soon after
it hits the states again.

Some of the highlights of this box (right now, at least) include:
several 1x16 tan bricks & 2x16 tan plates,
a mix of regular bricks in all the colors (tan, brown, grey, dk grey, black),
including some brown 2x4 bricks
a full half-circle of train track for the old battery operated trains,
a huge variety of slopes in all the colors, including a few 1x3 inverted brown,
a couple castle walls, and
a pair of classic space wing plates (looks like you missed one, John!)  :)

Enjoy!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:Part of what took so long is that it cycled through 6 people while it was in
Edmonton: me, my wife, Chris Grey, John Koob, Michel Magnan & Dave Slater.