 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 548
Re: Drab box #1 update (finally!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:33:12 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
Ok, sorry it took me so long to get this one underway(1), but it's out the • door
and on its merry way via Air to Kevin Wilson in B.C.

Part of what took so long is that it cycled through 6 people while it was • in
Edmonton (me, my wife, Chris Grey, John Koob, Michel Magnan & Dave Slater)
From there, it travels to Vincent St. Martin, Martin Legault, Sean Mcinnis, • and
lastly John Batcock, who will send it back across the border into the • states.

I think I may have gone a little overboard on filling this box, though, • it's
about 2 kilos, so I'm estimating that it can probably split fairly soon • after
it hits the states again.

I recently found additional spare drab parts and I mailed them to
Kevin Wilson to add to the box.  I was concerned that this would delay
the box again, but that's not a problem now since he already has
received the parts.

I sent several dozen parts, including some castle stuff, several arches,
various plates and slopes, and other miscellaneous pieces.  (I also threw
in a 1x6x5 brown window frame.  Does anyone know which sets this
is from?  Just curious.)

John

Remove the obvious to reply.