 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 579
Re: General Box #2 Thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:41:32 GMT

General Box #2 has passed through my hands. Naturally took way too long
since it arrived at my post office the same day I left for a nice long
Labor Day vacation. Mail delivery was supposed to resume Wednesday so it
would be waiting for me when we got home. Nothing. Also nothing Thursday.
Finally left work early Friday to get to the post office before they
closed at 5:00 to find they hadn't wanted to deliver my stuff until they
were sure I was home. Gee, thanks.

I didn't make complete lists but:

Parts taken: 4 tires that fit 2x2 technic wheels, 3 blue 1x8 plates, a
couple of minifig car windshields, 2 small green bricks, a red 2x4 rounded-
top thing, 3 black "weeble makers" or whatever Mookie called them :-),
uh, there were a few more I'm sure.

Parts added: several minifig car parts including 8 wheels, a small chassis,
some axle plates, hinged "roofs", steering wheels, etc, 4 brown wagon
wheels, approximately 4 minifigs worth of body parts, a white 9v battery
box, 4 old red wheels with grey tires and 2 white axle bricks, hmm, more
on this list too. Hopefully some nice surprises for somebody down the list.

Doug - looking forward to more boxes coming my way