 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 746
Re: General Box #2 Thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 01:20:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
This is a general box. Nothing special, it's kinda like General Box #1.

It's going to Phil Watt first. I dunno his email, Todd asked me to send
it to him. Post here if you want it next. I haven't seen Phil posting
much so this one may or may not go the way some of the others do

Should go out today (as will GB 1)

Please add me to this box

matt morgan
chuckiem@aol.com