 General / 7947
7946  |  7948
Subject:
lost childhood pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:16:41 GMT

I was recently going through some boxes of old toys at my parents house when i
made unearthed about 100 pieces from my sloppy youth.  Items to note were a a
1x2 gray brick with the classic space logo, two complete yellow classic space
men with the insignias intact, a blue train window, and a bunch of technic
pins.  I also found a 4x4x6blue window frame from the Mobile Recovery Vehicle
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6926-1.  A few more parts and i can
rebuild this one. I can't wait to see what I can find over Christmas!

One of the yellow 2x4 bricks I have has a tube design I have never noticed
before.  The three tubes on the bottom have a slot cut in them in the long
dimension.  They look analogous to a gray technic pin.  Can anyone tell me
anything about this piece?  The brick is pretty beat up but I can tell it is
genuine lego.  I guess the age of this is somewhere between 1977 to 1983.

-Chris