  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 4601 – 4620 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New release of Castle series

You have of course seen K.K. Quah's stuff? (worth mentioning again) (URL) Great Wall of China for instance One non-military detail for example, there's a village with a fisherman (High Wheeler page) (URL) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.390)

  Models Under Review- 30044 & 30046

Hi Everyone, Been a while since I've visited :) I noticed the two parts I submitted last year are still under review. I have fixed the duplicate line in 30046 'Window 1 x 2 x 2 & 2/3 Pane Lattice Diamond with Rounded Top'. I will resubmit that soon. (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.390)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) I had seen the GWoC in brickshelf, IIRC. One good thing about KK's design is the use of the modular walls, which would represent a good path for an eventual chinese theme by LEGO, allowing any such collection to grow without physical limits. (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.390)

  Re: Proposal for a LUGNET Event at LEGOLAND Windsor

I think if we want the day to be a success, we should have two differents approach. On one hand, our own MOC, any size, any color, any subject on a back shelve that nobody (the public) can really access. Alternatively behind a window could also do (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Side Gate: A 6061 Variation

Hi, Realistically speaking it would have been unlikely to have a wooden tower along a stone wall. In converting a wooden castle to stone, I think a gatehouse would be the first part to be rebuilt in stone. But you have a very playable alternative (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) I could most likely provide the entire wall, assuming you guys don't mind it being Blue. ;) I could possibly even bring a gate this year! Troy (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Sorting Methods

(...) I think it depends on how you're set up. I have a table with all my storage drawers on it against a wall. The drawers only take up about 10 inches of tables space (10 inches down the entire length of the table). I use the open table space as (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  cygwin messed up?

i'm running the lates version of cygwin and i'm trying to follow the instructions at (URL) but, when i try to make depend i get some errors: $ make depend for i in util lib boot demo ; do c:/djgpp/bin/make.exe NODEPS=yes -C $i depend || exit 2 ; (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) I'd (...) The (...) I'd like to do a warf section, let me work on it this weekend and see where I get (I don't want to overcommit). I will certainly bring my two Wolfpack ships (though we may need to borrow them for the Pirate Game). Frank (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) I'll also bring my two ships, the Katana and the Athena (which is technically an airship, but will work fine in the water). I'll likely build a few town sections as well, if I can get the inspiration to do so. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ...

I just thought I would share an interesting experience I had that is related to this subject... In October at our local Toronto area Lego robotics competition, someone brought in a wall climbing robot that had been built by an official Lego designer (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Jeff, I actually built a seaside section with a wharf section and tavern atop it already. Does this help at all? Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System

Thanks for the kind words Bruce. My plan is to build atleast 4 of these as main towers. That does not mean that the city will be perfectly square. I'm probably going to try some different towers as well, with different type wall connectors. The wall (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Sure, I'll add it to the layout. :) Jeff (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) So what else is new? (...) Really? Wow, I hadn't noticed! (...) That's my solution as well. What you are suggesting is only possible IF the request to curate gets answered, which it never was on multiple occasions by more than one person. (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Sumo-Train Competition

(...) Well, yes, true. You're envisioning the train motor being directly controlled by the onboard RCX. Takes lots of batteries (which is a standard way to do things) However one interesting twist would be to have the train motor be UNCONTROLLED, (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) (URL) should know, I've had that message sitting at the top of my .castle listings for the past four months. . .:-) (...) I think a walled town would be nice---something along the lines of the town in MacAulay's _Castle_. The defensive aspects (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Hmm... install not going so smooth

"Samuel Winchenbach" <swinchen@eece.maine.edu> wrote in message news:Gw3upA.J4s@lugnet.com... (...) h8300-hitachi-hms-gcc -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -I/home/Ad (...) ministrator/legos/include -I/home/Administrato...nclude/lnp -I. (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Clikit file naming

(...) Thanks for your comments - the names are just working titles for the present. I was really looking for opinions on whether the connector should be called a stud (as you do) and should have the inbuilt LDraw support for studs. I'm not sure the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary)

dimension
(score: 1.389)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

Hello Wayne, A roundhouse and turntable is eye candy for spectators. I had built the structures 2 years before I was able, with help from a programming friend, tto automate it. I'll answer your questions in reverse order, easier first! #6 Modular, I (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.388)

More:  Next Page >>