 Castle / 13136
Re: Side Gate: A 6061 Variation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 10:51:10 GMT

Hi,

Realistically speaking it would have been unlikely to have a wooden tower
along a stone wall. In converting a wooden castle to stone, I think a
gatehouse would be the first part to be rebuilt in stone. But you have a
very playable alternative building design for the set! I think kids would
like it a lot!

I remember getting the 6061 for my birthday as a kid when I was home sick
from school (really, I was sick!), and it was a very good, playable set.

cheers

Magnus