 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3624
3623  |  3625
Subject:
Models Under Review- 30044 & 30046
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 15:18:07 GMT

Hi Everyone,

Been a while since I've visited :)
I noticed the two parts I submitted last year are still under review.

I have fixed the duplicate line in 30046 'Window  1 x  2 x  2 & 2/3 Pane
Lattice Diamond with Rounded Top'.
I will resubmit that soon.

30044 'Window  1 x  2 x  2 & 2/3 with Rounded Top' Modified from original.
There are two reviews about this part-
1. stud on top not attached to arch- I'm not sure what you mean about this.
One of the corrections I made to the original was 'attaching' the stud
seamlessly to the top of the window. The original has spaces around the
base, but mine does not. I did check to make sure it matched with other
bricks and that seemed ok too. Could you please be more specific about where
the stud does not attach.
2. test-vote. trouble reported.- Please be more specific. I have opened this
part in LEDIT, and MLCAD, as well as porting it to Rhino in .vxf. I did not
have any problems with the file, and it looked fine. Please let me know and
I will fix it. As you may know, I made this modification because while
creating the lattice (30044) I noticed that the frame (30046) was not
created correctly. When you build a wall with the frame there are holes
around the arch. This is because the framed arch does not fit with the 1x4
arch block. (It's been awhile, but I think when I researched the error, I
found that James originally used a scaled primitive to draw the frame's
arch, and did something else for the 1x4 arch.) My modification is based on
the overhead 1x4 arch that goes over this window. With my mod the arch and
window fit seamlessly together. I do not remember changing anything else in
the piece except for points around the arch. Each of my mods is commented by
'0 M'.

Again, please let me know more specific information about the errors for 30044.
Thanks,
Adam Howard