 Castle / 13300
Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 15:55:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
We'd need enough people willing to make wharves and docks.  If there is
interest, it can be done.
Jeff,
I actually built a seaside section with a wharf section and tavern atop it
already. Does this help at all?

Jay
http://www.ozbricks.net/valaria