 Castle / 13321
Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
We'd need enough people willing to make wharves and docks.  If there is
interest, it can be done.
Jeff,
I actually built a seaside section with a wharf section and tavern atop it
already. Does this help at all?

Sure, I'll add it to the layout.  :)

The layout is now updated:
http://www.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/~150/