 Castle / 13320
13319  |  13321
Subject:
Chapter 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 04:07:58 GMT

Well, now chapter 2 part 2, which is now chapter 2 (since part 1 became part of
chapter 1) is now illustrated.  I'd say it's a pretty important, and rather
long, chapter, and a must read for those who (haven't yet and) are following
the Ikros mythos.

This means that now, after I re-released and illustrated chapters 1, 2, 4, and
9, only chapters 7 and 8 remain unillustrated!

So I am proud to re-release to you, chapter 2 of the Chronicles of Ikros:

The Paladins of Karkos

and of course, as always, comments and questions are always appreciated.

No I don't know when the next *new* chapter is coming out, keep your pants on :)

Any OTHER questions will be happily answered, like...
"I have this theory about character X, what do you think about that?"
or
"I didn't understand this part of chapter X, could you explain it?"
or
"What's and Ikros and how do you pronounce it?"

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony