 Castle / 13282

Subject:
Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 15:26:33 GMT

After many attempts and different versions, I believe we may have come up
with a "standard" wall section design for use in building a walled city at
Brickfest.  This was suggested and discussed elsewhere in this thread.

To take a look at the most recent version, check here:

The wall is striped only for clarity in the pictures.  The wall is intended
to be black.  This will allow builders to save the light gray for their
buildings.

Others are encouraged to build wall sections, especially if they are
building something that abutts the wall.  I can, however, supply a large
number of these myself.

Troy

Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room