 Castle / 13291
Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 12:34:33 GMT

This project is beginning to look like something!

OK, do I understand this corrcetly, Troy will provide most the wall
sections, but we can make our own, especially if they include towers and
buildings which are built into the wall? A few more questions, is the wall
going to be square shaped, or will we go for a more challanging polyganol shape?

Are we gonna have a castle at all?

Jeff, how were you thinking of doing the various buildings,? Shall we all
bring various stuff or do you want to work out beforehand who builds what,
so we don't end up with say, 3 churches, 10 taverns, but no gatehouse for
the wall?

Another suggestion/question, do we want this town to be by the sea ior a
river, allowing for a docks area and medieval ships?

thoughts?

Magnus