 Castle / 13310
Re: Baseplate from Castle 6090
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 13:01:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, William Howard writes:
Hi,

Does anyone have a picture of the stairs on the baseplate used for the 6090
castle?  Or could they describe them to me?  I'm working on this as my next
LDraw part and I can't get a good view of this complex area from any picture
I have.

This part is already been done:  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=315

Jeff,

Did you want this part submitted to the Parts Tracker, so it can be
added to the LDraw.org part library?

Steve