  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More religion (sort of) (was Re: More Clinton )

(...) The box is sound, light & air proof. In fact, the material used is impervious to any Electromagnetic radiation. Otherwise, the first particle/photon that it emitted and that would happen to collide with either the observer, or cause something (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.737)

  Re: LONG!!! - RCX Radarbots and distance measurement

This is the best yet! I have taken the liberty of converting it to NQC and removing the motor control commands. This gives a task that publishes DEFCON and AVG_AMBIENT that can be used in a monitor loop. This is so sensitive that DEFCON 1 is pretty (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.737)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David Makes New Friends

(...) Awesome. (...) Thanks. Obviously I've tried to give the Philistines a consistent look in their architecture (or at least in their color schemes and decoration), working that lovely patterned arch into as many of the Philistine buildings as (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Mindstorm Robotwars style competition in Southern California/Los Angesles area?

(...) I believe that if you use more motors driving the same wheel, you will obtain more torque/speed/acceler...ion/power. I liked the idea of divisions based on number of Motors and Max Absolute Weight instead of based on set usage. It would be too (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.736)

  Re: measure motor torque with a light sensor

(...) Actually you are measuring the speed of the motor. For DC motors the current is linear with torque and the speed is linear with voltage. If you just hook the motor to the input, you made a tachometer. It will only work in one rotation (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.736)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

Also sprach Tim McSweeney: : Yeah, Yeah I know, I was talking about the philosophical start. Is that when : the rot first set in but it's took a long time to reach critical mass, : (Which it did just recently :) I don't think so. Having people to (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.736)

  Re: Hi, and the meaning of life...

(...) which (...) Well said Jim. You make a strong point. If TLG did not continue to make new pieces and themes it would have lost sales a long time ago. The Lego we knew is just what you said... nostalgia. With the addition of new pieces we can (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.736)

  Re: Thoughts on Turning

How will the adder/subtractor help with your need for feedback in the turn ? Will you use your modified rotation sensor to somehow achieve this ? Also, I do not have a web page to put them on, but I built two modified versions of the second example (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Clones & Tente

removed admin.general on this followup, it's not admin.. (...) More than one dimension here. One is, how compatible is it. (do studs and plugs mate? How many different kinds of mates? just the basic stud, or does rod system mate as well, how about (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.733)

  Re: StereoLEGO, anyone?

(...) Very nice!!!! This adds a whole new dimension to LEGO ray-tracing. :-) --Todd (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Units (Was: Play "I can name that piece...")

(...) Ah. We're refering to two different LU's. A Lehman LU (you brought it up in this thread first) is 1/2 plate-height. So the on-center spacing of studs can be expressed: 1 Gyugyi LU 5 Lehman LU 8 mm 10 Gyugyi dLU 20 LDU I would say the Lehman LU (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

measurement
(score: 1.733)

  Maxifig heads with a history

Hi! A couple of weeks ago, a fellow worker came in to my office. "Here's something for You" he said, and gave me a little plastic bag with three 'maxifig' heads. Then he told me their story: "Back in the (mid?) 70's, we made some measurings for LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

measurement
(score: 1.732)

  StereoLEGO, anyone?

I have added two stereo pictures to my site at GeoCities. You can access them at: (URL) are a primitive attempt at stereo imaging. If you are interested in trying this, especially if you are using POV-Ray, drop me a line. I'll be happy to give you a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.732)

  Stereo LEGO

I have added two stereo pictures to my site at GeoCities. You can access them at: (URL) are a primitive attempt at stereo imaging. If you are interested in trying this, especially if you are using POV-Ray, drop me a line. I'll be happy to give you a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.732)

  Sharp Ir and Eltec 442 Pyro detector

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you could help me. I'm trying to connect a hacked version of a Sharp GP1U58Y Ir detector(hacked so it is now analog instead of digital) to the HB so as I could use it for Ir Proximity sensing or distance (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Modeling without the real element -- bad

(...) What if they slip past Terry, not being noted as "mockups" and it takes someone a long time to notices that they're incorrect? (...) Does that imply that carelessness and LDRAW do mix? (...) Precision/decimal accuracy are one thing -- that's (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

measurement
(score: 1.731)

  Re: Club Name discussion

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36c9eac8.8833898@lu...et.com>... (...) Friends (...) him (...) Wonder Twins, usually with either Superman or Batman and Robin around too. It still plays on Cartoon Network in the afternoons. It being "Superfriends." (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dimension
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

So! OK, everybody. Get this! I'm like away in NYC for a week. Havin' a fine time. I'm playing with toys, slurpin' beverages with other LEGO folks. MEANWHILE... this is going on (!!!!!) "Timothy D. Freshly" wrote: [snip] (...) Good heavens. That's (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Pic16c84 programming with Handyboard

David, Althuogh I don't have an expansion board either, I am in the middle of testing some code that I wrote to program pi16c84s. Everything seems to be working well, I just want to keep on testiong it before releasing it. I wrote it such that it (...) (28 years ago, 5-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.729)

  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) I am not worried about part numbers on the parts. What I am concerned about is the overall accuracy of a part that is modelled from a picture. If you have followed l-cad for any time at all, you recall much discussion about part dimensions. (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.728)

More:  Next Page >>