 CAD / 797
796  |  798
Subject:
StereoLEGO, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:33:45 GMT

I have added two stereo pictures to my site at GeoCities. You can access
them at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/3482/stereo.html

These are a primitive attempt at stereo imaging. If you are interested
in trying this, especially if you are using POV-Ray, drop me a line.
I'll be happy to give you a leg up the learning curve..

Rob