  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) I agree with you on all points above. My problem is, I have no money!!! Releasing classic sets for original price, plus inflation (and not all of it) is great. I am afraid they are going to produce more classic sets I don't have and then I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Auction V update

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?

(...) Bummer. I made sure to design structural integrity before moving to cool looking detail. (...) Yes it is all genuine black lego. I used it all on the outside (excluding the trans. pieces for weapons and tractor beams.) The inside of the bridge (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Feared misconception about the Star Wars sets.

I fear that TLC may attribute the strong sales of the Star Wars sets to Star Wars fanaticism rather than good set design. I realize that putting the "Star Wars" name on anything is going to increase sales and in fact it is what got me back into LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  FS: Used Train and Town sets (with pics)

I'm offering these up to folks on Lugnet and RTL before they make their way to eBay. Sets come from outside my personal collection. They are being sold to recover costs of a large purchase. Some prices may be negotiable, email me for more specific (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Idea Books

I am fortunate enough to own copies of Lego Idea books 200, 226, 250, 260, and 697. Even after 20+ years of building with Lego, I still gain ideas and general building tips from the older books as I look through them. For the past few weeks I have (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Royal Knights Summer Palace (MOC)

I am pleased to announce my latest MOC: the Royal Knights Summer Palace. This building is loosely inspired by the castles and palaces that I saw on my honeymoon in Spain. I began this project about two and a half years ago, with a few very long (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS.

(...) I might be able to do one of these cliff sections -- I found the 6766 Rapid River set, (URL) that Eric has previously recommended on clearance at KB Toy for about $35, so I am now the proud owner of 10 rectangular BURPs. (Five in each set.) It (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Thoughts on the UN "Racist" poster?

(...) TLC has already issued a (URL) statement>: Lego complains about UN anti-racism poster 21/03/2006 - 14:34:47 Danish toy maker Lego today said it felt wrongly accused of being racist by a UN anti-discrimination poster showing what looked like (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  WAS: Gold Tap Inn

Hello everyone and thanks for all the feedback on my last posting! I've been away from the computer for the past couple days so I wasn't able to answer all of the replies it produced, hence I'm doing it all at once here. In the next week I will post (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Bulk Ording Downside?

(...) Right. And this is because everyone loves Rock Raiders, the new and vastly overpriced AND vastly juniorized town sets, arctic, castle, etc? Guess again. I am not touching that large castle set except at deep discount. In fact, I won't touch (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: New MOC: Cargo Sprinter

(...) Thanks, but this window orientation gets credit to someone other than me. I've seen it used this way on someone else's train engine before. My sincere apologies for not remembering by name you who have previously showcased this studs-forward (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Plans vs imagination

I agree with Kevin and Silas. Back in the 60's (when I was a child), I remember getting the Junior Constructor set #717, for Christmas. The only instructions were on the inside of the box top. It was a 500 piece set, and there were only 3 pictures (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Want to buy 1 x 3 red arch bricks

(...) I think I currently have..... 1 of them. And the weird thing is, I'm not entirely sure where it came from. I've never bought or owned the Knight's Castle (#6073) but I may have picked up the piece in a garage sale find at some point. This adds (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Building fun...

Oh boy, the living room is filling up with MOCs :-) The section for the low folding table, with the water, is mostly done, I just have to complete the "ground level" in one corner and make the rest of the monorail track supports. It looks pretty (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: My new Engine: SD70M

(...) Okay here's where I get to admit how computer illiterate I am. I don't even know how to do a dat post. I'll go try to figure that out after this. I was writing about "turning" Lego plates 90 degrees to achieve a finer way of lettering. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Welcome Part Two , Plus Links

In lugnet.build.microscale, Ashley Glennon writes: [snip] (...) Feel free. I know I'm not the only person who used the terms classic, half-classic, and quarter-classic in the past, but I don't know who originated the terms. (...) Interesting (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Winter Element Auction

Greetings all, I have produced an auction listing which I am posting here as in my past auctions. It's a little rough still due to its spreadsheet origin. I will be posting this full listing much less often than in the past. Please do feel (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

"Kevin Knoot" <kevin-knoot@uiowa.edu> wrote in message news:GEs605.777@lugnet.com... (...) thought (...) offering ------8< Snip Ugh, had to think hard about this one and can get it down to 4, assuming Sets I'd like to see make a comeback as opposed (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

  SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

Here's the start of a few ideas that the Greater Florida LEGO User Group (GFLUG) will share under a (URL) attribution share-alike creative commons license>. If you like these ideas & decided to host an event based on these ideas, just give us (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX) !!

brick, wall
(score: 3.028)

More:  Next Page >>