 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2716
FS: Used Train and Town sets (with pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 04:46:43 GMT

I'm offering these up to folks on Lugnet and RTL before they make their way
to eBay.  Sets come from outside my personal collection.  They are being
sold to recover costs of a large purchase.  Some prices may be negotiable,
email me for more specific or with offers.  Buyers to pay for their preferred
shipping method.  Insured Priority Mail is my default.

Below is the list of sets I have for sale, links are to actual pictures taken
over the weekend as I assembled each set.  There are some pieces missing for
many of the sets, but often there has been a close substitution (usually
different color of same piece), they are listed below with the description.  In
general these are used sets in good condition.  Stickers are mostly missing,
some pieces show some wear.  Take a look at picture, you'll see that they look
pretty good overall.

4525 Road N' Rail Repair from 1994 with 81 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used4525.jpg
- Set is in very good condition with original instructions
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 Yellow 1x6 plate with teeth on both ends (subst. black of same)
    o 2 Black small wheels that can ride on train track
    o 1 red 2x2 top for 1x2 hinge brick (subst with red 1x2 top)
Asking price: $10 (anyone know if this set is still available from S@H??)

[Train]

4543 Railroad Tractor Flatbed from 1993 with 173 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used4543.jpg
- Set is complete and in very good condition with original instructions.
- Missing stickers on wagon.
Asking price: $85

4546 Road N' Rail Maintenance from 1993 with 74 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used4546.jpg
- Set is complete and in very good condition with original instructions.
- Missing sticker on right door.
Asking price: $20

4563 Load N' Haul Railroad from 1992 with 451 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used4563.jpg
- Set is in good condition with original instructions.
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 Blue Train worker minifig torso (substituted w/ another torso)
    o 1 Trans-Yellow light insert mold for 9V train lights (can get from S@H)
Asking price: $180

[Town]

Patriot Jet from 1996 with 153 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6331.jpg
- Set is in very good condition with original instructions.
- Stickers are applied.
- Set is missing the following piece:
    o 1 Pair of small plane landing wheels in front (subst large like rear)
    o 1 white 1x2 tile with keyboard print
Asking price: $17

Indy Transport from 1996 with 385 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6335.jpg
- Set is in excellent condition with original instructions.
- Set is missing some stickers (see picture).
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 red 4x10 chassis (subst w/ gray)
Asking price: $28

Hurricane Harbor from 1995 with 355 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6338.jpg
- Set is in very good condition with original instructions.
- Set is missing 3 of 8 stickers.
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 Dolphin
    o 1 Blue printed ball cap (subst non printed of same)
    o 1 White 1x2 brick with gas pump print (subst non printed of same)
Asking price: $48

6346 Shuttle Launching Crew from 1992 with 378 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6346.jpg
- Set is in very good used condition with original instructions.
- Set is missing all stickers.
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 Blue 2x16 plate (subst with 2 blue 2x8 plates)
    o 2 complete white motorcycles
Asking price: $36

6348 Surveillance Squad from 1994 with 306 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6348.jpg
- Set is in good used condition with original instructions.
- Set is missing stickers on trailer.
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 white 1x4x3 Thin wall w/ trans blue window (subst with white bricks)
Asking price: $27

6514 Trail Ranger from 1994 with 34 pieces (set #1)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6514
- Set is complete and in excellent condition.
Asking price: $6

6514 Trail Ranger from 1994 with 34 pieces (set #1)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6514
- Set is complete and in very good condition.
Asking price: $5

6525 Blaze Commander from 1995 with 47 pieces
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6525
- Set is complete and in excellent condition.
- Set is missing sticker on hood of vehicle.
Asking price: $9

6538 Rebel Roadster from 1994 with 53 pieces
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6538
- Set is complete and in excellent condition.
Asking price: $8

6539 Victory Cup Racers from 1993 with 436 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6539.jpg
- Set is in good used condition.
- Set is missing many stickers.
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 Red torso with yellow arms (subst same torso with red arms)
    o 1 Yellow 4x7 chassis (subst with black of the same)
Asking price: $38

6543 Sail N' Fly Marina from 1994 with 694 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6543.jpg
- Set is in good used condition.
- Set is missing many stickers.
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 Blue 4x4 dual-inverse slope boat hull (subst blue 2x4 of same)
    o 4 Gray 1x16 bricks (subst with 1x8 bricks)
    o 1 White round disc used for table at cafe
Asking price: $65

6552 Rocky River Retreat from 1993 with 267 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6552.jpg
- Set is complete in very good used condition.
- Brown rope bridge shows a fair amount of wear, but very usable.
Asking price: $36

6561 Hot Rod Club from 1994 with 227 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6561.jpg
- Set is in good used condition.
- Set is missing all stickers.
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 right chrome pipe on red/black car
    o 1 clear 1x3x2 cabinet door (subst with white of same)
    o 2 trans-yellow cone brick (subst with other trans cone bricks)
    o 1 red 1x1 brick with side bar handle
Asking price: $24

6562 Gas Stop Shop from 1995 with 216 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6562.jpg
- Set is complete in good condition with original instructions.
- Set is missing all stickers.
Asking price: $25

6594 Gas Transit from 1994 with 130 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6594.jpg
- Set is in good used condition with original instrutions.
- Set is missing 4 stickers (see pic)
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 white 2x8 medium slope brick (subst 2 white 2x4 of same)
Asking price: $15

6597 Century Skyway from 1994 with 850 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6597.jpg
- Set is in very good used condition with original instructions.
- Set is missing many stickers
- Set is missing the following pieces:
    o 1 blue airport attendant torso (subst another similar torso)
    o 1 green 4-prong palm tree piece (subst with brown of same)
    o 2 gray 1x2x2 thin wall (subst with 2 red of same)
    o 2 yellow 1x3x2 doors (subst with black of same - just as rare!)
    o 1 yellow 4x4 tapered double notched brick (subst with black of same)
    o 2 white 1x2 corrugated bricks (subst with plain white 1x2 bricks)
    o 1 blue hinged garage door section (subst with trans blue of same)
    o 1 white 6x14 plate (subst with 2x6 and 6x12 plates)
    (if anyone can help with these parts I'll trade well for them)
Asking price: $170

6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer from 1996 with 71 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6615.jpg
- Set is complete in excellent condition with original instructions.
Asking price: $9

6639 Raven Racer from 1995 with 61 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6639.jpg
- Set is complete in excellent condition with original instructions.
Asking price: $14

6663 Wave Rebel from 1993 with 74 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6663.jpg
- Set is complete in very good condition with original instructions.
Asking price: $10

6667 Pothole Patcher from 1993 with 93 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6667.jpg
- Set is complete in excellent condition with original instructions.
Asking price: $22

6668 Recycle Truck from 1992 with 104 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6668.jpg
- Set is complete in excellent condition with original instructions.
Asking price: $24

Thanks for looking, please email me with any questions.

Michael Ulring
5460 Tinsbury Court
Columbus, OH 43235

ulringmc@columbus.rr.com