 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2718
Re: FS: Used Train and Town sets (with pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:06:53 GMT

Michael Ulring wrote:

6667 Pothole Patcher from 1993 with 93 pieces
http://home.columbus.rr.com/mcu/lego/used6667.jpg
- Set is complete in excellent condition with original instructions.
Asking price: $22

I'll give you $17.00 for this one.

Mark H.