 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2719
Re: 8880's New Mint and in unopened boxes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:47:22 GMT

"Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

All this talk of capitalism! Hmmm? - I don't care for it much other than to
make a small profit, so that I can stay in the black to stop my wife nagging?
Anyone interested in an 8880 for £65.00 ($110) plus shipping please contact me.

I have three up fro grabs at the moment.
I may also consider some from of trade if you have what I'm after?

What are you after?

-breiler