 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2720
WTB: Train and Adventurer Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 14:19:28 GMT

Hi everyone,

If anyone has any extra train sets they'd like to sell, please contact
me.  I'm mostly interested in the 9v train sets, but if you have
anything available (4.5v or 12v), let me know.  I was hoping to find some sets
that someone didn't want anymore (which is probably highly unlikely, but
there's no harm in asking) and was willing to sell for a reasonable
price.  I'm interested in possibly finding an opened 4564 (Freight Rail
Runner) or 4565 (Freight & Crane Railway) for a reasonable price.  I
know 4565 is still offered through S@H, but I saw a used, complete one
sell for $75 the other day on RTL and was hoping to find a similar deal.

I'm also looking for Adventurer sets.  I have most of the desert-themed ones,
but I am looking for the one that came with the gold case (3722 or 5919) and
the Sphynx Secret Surprise (5978).  I don't have any of the jungle-themed
sets, so any offers would be greatly appreciated.  As with the trains, I'd
prefer to pay reasonable prices for them and if that means they are opened, so
be it.  I'm going to open them to play with them anyway!

Thanks,
Steven Broughton
stevenkb@email.unc.edu