  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) True....it may not be logical thinking. But even still, as a consumer he is very entitled to voice his opinion, regardless of the fact of how TLC views his buying from him or not. I don't want to say I'm getting tired of the getting old (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) Its only tired to those who refuse to accept that TLC doesn't have limitless coffers. (...) Yes, they *could.* And I could one day fly a manned spacecraft to Saturn. It *could* happen, but it isn't very likely. (...) I've heard from multiple (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

I plan to come, and i'll be bringing my Cathedral of Ice. Is it OK to bring my 6-month old to such a gathering? "Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:GsttnL.HM5@lugnet.com... (...) for a (...) will (...) order (...) your (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Hi, I'm New!

(...) hey i'm only 15 from iowa. im also a post-only guy. glad to hear from u guys because i was beginning to think this place was only full of adults. im looking forward to seeing your mocs. happy building:) brad (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)

Why do people seem to think the site wide posting would mean we get 'spammed' in every group with the marketing stuff? Rules can be made that that has to stay in the L.D group.. just as BST stuff has to stay in B.S.T.. people follow the rules.. why (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) "Next year, we hope to give you at least one opportunity to vote -- from a short list of candidates -- for the Legend set you'd like to see us make. When we post the contenders we'll be specific about any changes we'll have to make from the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Suz's post must have been difficult to write. She's right about screwing up, but who here hasn't done something they regret? I have enjoyed LUGNET for years, and have this is my first post. Clearly people are upset by Suz's behaviour, and want to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Perhaps I am missing something here, but isn't this the kind of thing people are asking for? People want to know about new products. People want to have input into what is coming out. Brad and Jake provide this type of info in the posts cited. Sure (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) As far as these types of things go, I think the response we've gotten from TLC is that Europe's just a better/more loyal consumer than North America. I remember (I think at BrickFest '01? Maybe a different time...) Brad talking about stores in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes: Suzanne (and All), Sorry about the delay in responding. I have been swamped this week, and wanted to run a few things past a few people, Brad especially (who is out of the office on a trans-European (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

I've just been reading the best part of this thread, and I must say I'm amazed.... Amazed at the lack of respect for 'The Community' and for The Lego Company. And amazed at the amount of patience from TLC. I honestly do not see why representatives (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I know that I personally harbor a fear of LUGNET becoming a platform for free advertising for TLC. I don't really know what harm would befall the community from that, but it seems somehow wrong. I don't know how to express this fear (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I meant that it seems, in retrospect, as though TLC has done so much taking and so little giving. That tends to makes me feel uneasy from time to time. (...) As I understand it, it has always been important to TLC that it not sponsor (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Jake, I'm glad to hear that. We're very interested in that as well. On the one hand, we want to keep the groups as pure and fan-to-fan as possible and remain true to that vision, but on the other hand, we want everyone to enjoy as close (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader

Hi All, I appologize if this issue has been posted before, but due to the demise of @home, my email recently changed from bhamilto1@home.com to bhamilto1@cox.net. Since this change, I can no longer post to LUGNET via my news reader. I have already (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  June 29th LUGOLA Meeting

Dear LEGO User Group of Los Angeles Well, I haven't heard any dissent towards the date I proposed. So it looks like the meeting will be held at my Redondo Beach apartment on Saturday, June 29th. Here's a list of who said they'll be attending: Brad (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Who knows, maybe the quiet from Lego Direct has nothing to do with real or imagined friction from AFOL's, restrictive posting policies on LUGNET, pestering questions about the product lines and corporate policy, etc. I just figured they have been (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I really have to agree, limiting where they can post was one of the absolute most unwise policies instituted here. It makes the newsgroups extremely unwelcome to Lego representatives, and why would we do this after complaining quite vocally (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Any action here? - Another meeting?

(...) Hey there, Brad! There was talk of Henry Lim holding the June meeting, but I was waiting until this weekend to inquire about it. I have much to show off, including something that din't quite make it's grand appearance at BricksWest back in (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Futuristic Monorail Station and 6-wide Monorail

Brad, Station: Very cool. I'm overwhelmed with the quantity of Jango Slave I's you may have bought to get all those cockpit canopies. Wow. Or, was it BrickLink to get those canopies. Impressive. Monorail Train: Really nice implementation of new (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.278)

More:  Next Page >>