  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 3100.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

Apologies for laying low, but it looks like folks have chimed in and said pretty much what I would want to anyway. For those who are curious, no, I have never had a negative experience in the AFOL community. Y'all have always been a wonderful, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, FTX)

church
(score: 0.481)

  MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, September 11th

Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests are always welcome, if you are interested in joining MichLUG or just want to hang out and talk about LEGO. Date/Time: Saturday, September (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events) !

church
(score: 0.481)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:I3tB8E.L00@lugnet.com... (...) So if the motive for criticizing or poking fun at the Bible could *possibly* be traced to intolerance or bigotry then it is immoral? It doesn't seem to me that The Brick (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.481)

  Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund

(...) Thanks for the great pictures Jan! A lot of AFOLs won't be familiar with some of these, so perhaps I can shed some light a few of them. 1824(.jpg) This appears to be refills to the Danish (only?) retailer brick boxes. These are unknown to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

church
(score: 0.480)

  Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting

Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there. What? This will be a meeting, a chance to get to know other people (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, FTX)

church
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Early Lego 1x6 & 1x8 Bricks with Names

(...) And speaking of rare 1x6 and 1x8 beams with names, I just saw a German Bricklink seller selling a 1x6 "ANNO 1762" named beam from the #309 Church set of 1958-62, for $36.75! This particular named beam is not part of the #226 named beam parts (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 0.479)

  Re: Evolution... it never ends

(...) Of course, which is why such "solutions" have no place being taught in a public science classrooms. They belong in church instead. Keep in mind this is pretty much an issue being driven by Creationists - not all religious people in general. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

church
(score: 0.478)

  Re: LUG creation

(...) Check out this page on LEGOFan.net: (URL) For the rest of the questions, I will answer with reference to (URL) MichLUG>. (...) We sometimes meet at member's houses or in a common room of a church that one michluger is a member. (...) We don't (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

church
(score: 0.477)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! (...) Yes, the Nazis were quite good at this. And you may be intelligent enough to differentiate between the aesthetic shape of the Nazi brand and the not at all excusable ideology. But I highly doubt everybody is able to differ or even wants (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.477)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) In the face of inconsistent sunrise results, you might decide that the celestial mechanics were invalid and that you cannot prove whether the sun will rise tomorrow, thus being agnostic. If the results were consistently wrong, you would just (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.477)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) A very big question in few words! The relationship is multi-faceted and includes the following things: Saviour: how you relate to someone who has saved your life by sacrificing theirs. Father: including support, protection, provision and love. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.477)

  Re: Keynote presentation announcements

Felix the MC did a lot of jokes as we go, and gave away stuff. Ashley Glennon announced a desire to get input from the community on how to the community motivated to help grow the hobby Results of the superballot (will also be posted separately) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

church
(score: 0.477)

  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

(...) Heh! I see your wishful thinking! However, 1 Timothy 3:2 says: "Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife,..." and 1 Timothy 3:12 says: "A deacon must be the husband of but one wife..." (both NIV). This probably (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

church
(score: 0.477)

  Big Church

Has anyone seen (URL) this big church?> I found it by accident on the web, and it was the first I'd seen it. The killer, to me, is that the thing was apparently built for use as an acoustic model, rather than out of the bricaholism that afflicts so (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

church
(score: 0.476)

  Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.

(...) Thanks! I will do a blow-apart of one of the seraphim soon, I may just take the photo at brickfest and upload it afterwards, though. (...) That's some good advice on the photography... this is my largest MOC to date (aside from a sculpture, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

church
(score: 0.476)

  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

(...) As far as the state is concerned, the church doesn't, but the church does require itself to abide by the laws of the land. If the US government says gays can get married, it doesn't mean that the church would have to perform or even recognize (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

church
(score: 0.476)

  Re: fantasy minifig packs

(...) Aside from the fact that I'd love to see the Star Wars minifigs match the sheer variety of Star Wars action figures (I'm talking Jawas, Cantina and Jabba's Palace aliens, Cloud Car Pilots, Endor Rebel Troopers, DS Gunners, DS Troopers, every (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.fun)

amy
(score: 0.476)

  Re: IAD to BF?

(...) The Washington Flyer Coach Service is $8 from Dulles to the West Falls Church Station on the Orange Line (URL) leaving every half hour daily. (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

church
(score: 0.475)

  New Cathedral completed!

Hello! I just finished a 3-4 month project of building a cathedral. It was inspired by Steve R.'s CAD creation ((URL) don't have an exact count, but I estimated that there are over 20,000 bricks used to build it. The black roof alone contains 1,500+ (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle) !!

church
(score: 0.475)

  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) A: How many detectors do you have and what are their transfer functions? The reality is that it is the number of -observers- which matters. (...) No, they are not the same thing, they can be converted into each other according to a well (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

hughes
(score: 0.475)

More:  Next Page >>