 Announcements / 2680
2679  |  2681
Subject:
MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, September 11th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:07:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

about upcoming shows. Guests are always welcome, if you are interested in
joining MichLUG or just want to hang out and talk about LEGO.

Date/Time: Saturday, September 11th, 2004 - Noon till ~5:00

Address: (Rick's Church), 2931 West Herbison Road, DeWitt, MI 48820

Directions: Get off of 27/69 at EXIT 85, go North on DeWitt Rd to Herbison. Turn
LEFT (at the horse barn), so you are going WEST on Herbison Rd. Turn LEFT at the
drive where the sign (DeWitt Christian Church) is at. You should pass 3
buildings on the Left before the church. The church is set off the road, about
200 feet.

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Users Group on the web at http://www.michlug.org

Questions regarding the meeting or MichLUG in general should be directed towards
Jason Spears at jason at michlug dot org.

The Michigan LEGO® Users Group is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO®
Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLUG/MichLTC