 Events / BrickFest / 2750
Re: IAD to BF?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:45:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman wrote:
I'm arriving at IAD on Friday morning around 8:30am.  What's the fastest and
most economical way for me to get to BrickFest from this airport?

Cadge a ride from some willing local... Metro hasn't been extended out to Dulles
yet, although it's been proposed. There might be bus service to get you to the
end of the (Orange?(1)) Metro line though.(2)

1 - yes, Orange. See: http://www.mwaa.com/national/metro.htm for a route map
2 - yes, there are: http://www.mwaa.com/dulles/ground.htm  Not sure how cheap
though.

The Washington Flyer Coach Service is $8 from Dulles to the West Falls Church
Station on the Orange Line http://www.washfly.com/ leaving every half hour
daily.