  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4521 – 4540 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  10053.. is it accurate?

I am thinking about making a LEGO bulk purchase with some birthday money, and I would like to have confirmation that the picture online for 10053 is accurate. I ask because the wording and the picture don't seem to agree perfectly (specifically (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.022)

  Re: A real monster-bike?

(...) Look at this picture: (URL) looks a little similar to the other two. I just bought one and would buy 3 more just for the wheels for a project I am currently working on. (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

lego, com
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Yellow?

I don't know if ordering from the internet is an option, but I think your best option is S@H bulk pack numbers: 10010 Assorted yellow bricks (URL) Assorted yellow plates (URL) your Volvo NH12 coming along fine? Evert (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.022)

  Re: 2007 sets: Huge RC Bulldozer and Combine Harvester

(...) take a year! It looks awesome! Why is it that us lugnetters are discovering sets later than before? The snowmobile was posted here right when it hit stores in America, yet last year the tow truck was discovered and posted many months before it (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.technic)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.022)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message news:H07ywx.98@lugnet.com... (...) I have been saying this since the release of the 8485 Technic Control Center II, but I'd love to see massive Technic dinosaurs. Up to three to four feet long (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.022)

  Lego Digital Designer

Anybody seen this? (URL) no LDraw, but still interesting. -JHK (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

lego, com
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New Pricing??

(...) -note, a fair number of the special parts for Can/US/South America are made in Denmark and Switzerland...have you ever thought how many of _any_ lego piece you could cram into a container??? Believe it or not, it would cost _less_ to ship a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.022)

  Re: E questo?????

(...) da questo (URL) Alfio LugNet 2034 (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 5 points<long post>

(...) [snip] my wishlist: 1. bigger drive wheels for steam engines in colour red and black (with an excenter hole for a technic peg => moving connecting rods) and with the possibility to connect them to a technic axle for synchronous drive). 2. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.021)

  A round-up of sets not in the LUGNET Guide

This message (URL) a few sets the Tim Vattima inventories not in LUNGET, including 9354, 9356, 9361, and 9362. In this message (URL) Dixon reports three Jack Stone HTO sets, the last two of which (4613 and 4614) are not in LUNGET (pictures available (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.021)

  Re: How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

Thanks for the kind offer, but it recently became available online again for Canada, I ordered it (by phone... I HATE that) from Lego.com sunday. However, they sure do take their sweet time to ship it to me... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.020)

  Re: new adventure sets at Walmart (adventurers game)

(...) The prices seem to be available now, as well as the sets which can be ordered. I must echo Kecia's comments about the logo and look of the new boxes. View the entire theme with pieces, prices, and names at: (URL) to run to Wal-Mart... -Kevin (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

lego, com
(score: 3.020)

  Cool NEW Lego desktop icons for PC and MAC (Monsters Studio)

Did not see this mentioned before - but the Lego club page has some cool desktop icons for download. They are on this page: (URL) 'See more Halloween fun on Lego.com' Happy downloading!! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.general) !

lego, com
(score: 3.020)

  Castle accessories available at US S@H

Hi, This was posted earlier but got kind of buried. Anyway, the 10066 castle accessories pack is now available at US S@H. The unidentified black blob is the maiden's hat. There is a good picture of the parts on shop.lego.com. James (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.019)

  Lego kiosk spotted in PA

While shopping at the King of Prussia mall in suburban Philadelphia, PA my wife and I came across a large retail Lego kiosk. The kiosk was in the middle of the mall walkway and manned by one employee. It was about the size of the kiosks that sells (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.019)

  LUGOLA Meetings

Hello everybody, Wow, it's a little dead around here. I wonder what Lego evils are being plotted behind closed doors... Well, I wasn't able to make it to the September meeting. My friend was hit with last-minute tasks, and by the time he was done (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego, com
(score: 3.019)

  Re: Brickshelf scans - a couple of questions

Hi Pedro, or better: [ Ola Pedro, ] This is the readme file that was on a zip file that I downloaded from Brickshelf a long time ago ( when brickshelf had zip files of building instructions and catalogs ). However, I don't know if all rules are (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.db.scans)

lego, com
(score: 3.019)

  Re: Genial!!!!!!

(...) ideia óptima. uma dúvida. é telecomandado ou fiocomandado. pelo q sei a lego tem um telecomandado para putos, q se não me engano saiu por volta de 2000. o prob é q era enorme. o marco é q nos pode esclarecer se da para fazer um totalmente em (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 3.018)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) USA. (...) This is got to be the funniest or at least the most pathetic statement I have read yet in this never ending debate. The USA has done nothing in 211 years about racism? Yes, tere are problems, but I think it will get better over (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.018)

  Re: 6636: rerelease of 6332 Town Jr!

To All, (...) That is really bad, but it least it isn't a Legend series. Here is a link for people to see it: (URL)I just don't see any kind of line in TLC's policy on re-releasing. I think Brad Justus from LEGO Direct said they only plan to do (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.018)

More:  Next Page >>