 Adventurers / 1629
Re: new adventure sets at Walmart (adventurers game)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:27:01 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark de Kock writes:
If you go to shop.lego.com and do a search for set# 7410, you get to see the
new Adventurers, including the names and extra pictures! To bad the link to
the line-up still shows "nothing to see here"...

/\/\ark -but not available yet- de Kock

Thanks Mark,

Cool. Just checked all the sets! Seems they have just been added today. I
have tried searching for them several times lately.

Description of #7414 seems to have an error. It states that Dr. Kilroy
should be in it. This is wrong though - it should be Pippin Read if I'm not
wrong.

Love the new logo and the look of the new boxes.

Hmm, and Mr. Hates has kept his Lord Samuel Sinister name.

Too bad, they aren't available yet, and the prices aren't there either.

Kecia

The prices seem to be available now, as well as the sets which can be ordered.

I must echo Kecia's comments about the logo and look of the new boxes.

View the entire theme with pieces, prices, and names at:

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=1&Brand=3&SubBrand=28

Now to run to Wal-Mart...
-Kevin