 Adventurers / 1628
Re: new adventure sets at Walmart (adventurers game)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:10:31 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I will try to scan and post a picture today.

here is said scan:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/temporary/orientscan1.jpg

it can be a tad blurry, since I expanded it soo big.  It was 2X (4" x 6")
to start out with.

Thanks, Ben.

Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot for the scan. Looks great.

It's interesting, that #7417 has 4 minifigs (and now includes Mr.Hates),
rather than only 3 shown in previous images that we have seen.

Also #7412 has a minifig as well as the Yeti. This wasn't seen in the
previous images either, only the Yeti. Are you certain the minifig is Miss
Pippin Read/Gail Storm?

I wonder how much extra, we have to pay because of those board games and
playing cards. Obviously, they must be an attempt to make all of us buy all
the sets, which I'm gonna do anyway...

Now I just wish, that the new Adventurers set will be available in Denmark
before Christmas too!

Kecia

If you go to shop.lego.com and do a search for set# 7410, you get to see the
new Adventurers, including the names and extra pictures! To bad the link to
the line-up still shows "nothing to see here"...

/\/\ark -but not available yet- de Kock

Thanks Mark,

Cool. Just checked all the sets! Seems they have just been added today. I
have tried searching for them several times lately.

Description of #7414 seems to have an error. It states that Dr. Kilroy
should be in it. This is wrong though - it should be Pippin Read if I'm not
wrong.

Love the new logo and the look of the new boxes.

Hmm, and Mr. Hates has kept his Lord Samuel Sinister name.

Too bad, they aren't available yet, and the prices aren't there either.

Kecia