 Adventurers / 1621
1620  |  1622
Subject:
new adventure sets at Walmart (adventurers game)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:35:12 GMT

I went to Walmart today and saw that they carried nearly all of the sets,
except the large Maharja Palace set.

I bought the Johnnie Thunder in the Boat (which meets the strange Idol) set
(set #7410).

In the back of the instruction manual for the set it has all the new
Adventurers line-up.  The 2 largest sets 7418 (Maharaja's Palace) and
the 7417 (Mount Everest Conflict?) both contain game boards and a whole
slew of playing cards.  You also get cards in 7412 (Yeti and Gail Storm),
7415 (Doctor in the Balloon), 7411 (Attack of the Tiger), and 7414 (Elephant
Safari) sets.

I guess its a way for kids to get their parents to buy the entire line-up.
Only the sets over $10 (US) get them.

The 2 smallest sets (7410) and the 7409 (Baron Ogel meets Mr. Bones) don't
have the cards.

If you want I can make a scan of the page.  Though, I'm sure you die-hard
Adventurers will go out and see if you can secure your own copy/copies
of the sets as quick as you can.

Ben