 Adventurers / 1630
Re: new adventure sets at Walmart (adventurers game)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kevin McMillin writes:

The prices seem to be available now, as well as the sets which can be ordered.

I must echo Kecia's comments about the logo and look of the new boxes.

Now to run to Wal-Mart...
-Kevin

Thanks for the info, Kevin (even if I have to change SaH country to US if I
wan't to see the sets - Denmark don't have them!).

The Yeti in set 7412 don't impress me, but I'm rather thrilled at the
Mongolian hat Pippin is wearing (there are 2 more in 7417, but that set is
too expensive to buy multiples of). This hat is the best new item in the
series, more than the scimitars and shields of the Indian themed sets. The
elephants might be usable, but the tiger is awful. Never the less, I know
that I'll be bying all the sets (when they eventually gets available here).

Arne, Copenhagen