 Technic / 10193
Re: A real monster-bike?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
Look at this picture: http://www.dn.no/images/eps/1051171950.jpg

It was from an article in a Norwegian site :
http://www.sol.no/fgo/C1_dn/bil_og_motor/http://www.dn.no/artikkel?ID=EPS_82
639

First of all I think I've seen this bike before in LEGO?
This one looks similar, but is not the exact one I am remembering...

But the real-life bike looks awesome.
Anybody that has more info about it or more pictures?
There is no link in the article, and the only thing I can find of info is
that the bike is made by Dodge and is named Tomahawk. It has an enginge from
the Dodge Viper and has an frame in Aluminium. And they say the theoretical
top speed is 640 km/t  :)

It has actually four wheels, is it a car then?

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes

Look at this picture: http://www.lego.com/eng/racers/products.asp?id=8355
It looks a little similar to the other two. I just bought one and would buy
3 more just for the wheels for a project I am currently working on.