 General / 39782
Re: Yellow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:59:12 GMT

I don't know if ordering from the internet is an option, but I think your
best option is S@H bulk pack numbers:

10010 Assorted yellow bricks
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10010

10012 Assorted yellow plates
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10012

Is your Volvo NH12 coming along fine?

Evert

In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
From currently available sets (in europe anyway) which set contains the most
1xN yellow bricks and/or plates?

Duq