 CAD / 10168
10167  |  10169
Subject:
Lego Digital Designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:04:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Anybody seen this?
http://www.lego.com/eng/create/digitaldesigner/default.asp

Its no LDraw, but still interesting.

-JHK

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) It needs a fast 3D card (preferably GeForce or Radeon) and the beta only has a small selection of the full Designer brick set but it's pretty innovative, and free. The connection method is the most interesting thing, try it and see. -- Marc (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) Actually there were two, quite lengthy discussions about this program: (URL) glad to see that they finally released a public beta. I am disappointed that the program requires an internet connection to download the pieces and then deletes them (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: Lego Digital Designer

(...) WOW what company made it? Was it Maxis? Looks like simcity 3K very nice wow I found that is possible to build sidewards and downwards is better than LEGO Creator but there very little parts. I love it I hope is going to be free the full (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: Lego Digital Designer

Doesn't work for me. I see no bricks... :-( Is that heavy 3D graphics card really needed? Shame... Jaco "John Henry Kruer" <jhk@jhkruer.com> schreef in bericht news:HFxHG1.11oC@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)