 CAD / 10173
Re: Lego Digital Designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:50:48 GMT

Orion Pobursky wrote:
http://www.lego.com/eng/create/digitaldesigner/default.asp

I'm glad to see that they finally released a public beta.  I am
disappointed that the program requires an internet connection to
download the pieces and then deletes them when you exit.

???

I chose the link to download the .exe, and then installed off-line.
Everything works, no connection needed, LXF files are still there after
exit (Rename a copy of them to xxx.zip and open in WinZip to get more
details).

BTW, I'm with you regarding Full Screen - that should be a choice of the
user, not the programmers. I also don't like the way it uses a fixed screen
resolution.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm