  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 281 – 300 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

Mark, Following your suggestion, I just removed the path information, as regsvr32 is always in a pathed system directory. C:\Program Files\LEGO Software\LEGO Mindstorms SDK\Bin\reg.bat now reads: regsvr32.exe vpbcom.dll instead of: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.398)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

(...) for (...) I think that's because many of the people who got excited about Mindstorms share my total disinterest in Spybotics. I wanted more sensors, more actuators, and more support parts (planetary gears, etc) for my Mindstorms robotics... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.398)

  BimP Updates (11 November 2002)

Updates this week include: * Continuation of our interview with the Reverend. The Reverend has also provided us with an exclusive image. Be sure to check it out under question 12. * A sample chapter of Ralph Hempel's new Spybotics book. Over 800 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce) !

spybotics
(score: 1.398)

  Spybotics Book

I just received my copies of the Spybotic book, LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual (I did the tech edit--shameless plug). I'm very impressed with the finished version! Ralph, you did a great job getting it all in there--it looks neat, and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

In case you haven't fixed your problem yet... Make sure you haven't moved or renamed any of the directories created after installing the SDK. Apparently, some COM objects get registered at install time and will fail to load if the directory (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

I did a little more poking around and found out the reg.bat file in the SDK Bin directory is supposed to register the COM server vpbcom.dll. The batch file assumes the Windows install directory is "\windows\..." which could be bad if you installed (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  hail king technic, long live the king of lego themes.

I have found irrefutable (is that a word?) evidence that technic is alive. I do not mean technic as some parts in other themes, spybotics or bionicle but the theme technic as in vehicles. The penultimate page of the latest lego magazine has a small (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

I've offered a similar sentiment about both Technic and Mindstorms on this list. Folks have routinely said "Nah, you're too pessimistic!" but like you, I think the proof is on store shelves today (or, rather, NOT on store shelves). It appears to me (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

On the other hand FLL has grown to 2100 teams in the USA and there are no signs that this movement is slowing down. Those kids have to be customers or at least potential customers for Mindstorms/Technic. Maybe they are not part of the mass market (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.6.5 - BrickOS support

(...) <snip> How does the Spybotics book look? Is it as you hoped? I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy--may have to drive to Owen Sound just so I can see it! No SCUBA diving in November, probably not too much in Dec. either--maybe next (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

Even if Lego withdrew 50% of Technic parts, Technic would still be a richer "medium" to work in than Knex IMHO. I'm not sure why people are so worried about Technic going away. The name is obviously obsolete - I think it's a poor name in the current (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H5KFuv.27n@lugnet.com... (...) toy (...) I think it is clear they blew the price point on this set. I think the 50% off price that was on SAH for awhile (still?) is a sign that they are aware (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  RE: BricxCC release 3.3.6.5 - BrickOS support

Steve, Would you be interested in posting some of this code? My new SPybotics book has a companion website, but it's kinda oriented towards kids (the book, that is) The site will have stuff for kids but I'd like to have some examples and support for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.397)

  RIS Sets

All, John Barnes is willing to pick up sets at KBToys for us... Anyone interested should email him off list separately.... Cheers, Ralph ---...--- Buy "LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual" (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 1.396)

  Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

For anyone looking for a deal on the Spybotics sets. I just picked up 4 of them at Costco for $24.97 each. Certainly is the best deal I have found for these new sets. Greg (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.396)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) You already have an RCX 2.0. Aside from printing "RCX 2.0" on the plastic, the RCX in RIS 2.0 is identical to the one included in RIS 1.5. Since you have downloaded the 2.0 firmware, you should be all set. Dave (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.396)

  CA - Gigamesh Spybotics, $39.99 @ Fry's in SoCal

Usually any Lego at Fry's is usually MSRP or higher, so this was a nice exception. There's a copy of the add online at (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.396)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) I haven't tried it, so no definite answer, but see (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) åa ä e ö å i öa ä e å. (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.395)

  Re: CA - Gigamesh Spybotics, $39.99 @ Fry's in SoCal

Also at Fry's in NoCal, so may be country wide (though Fry's is West Coast and TX only, AFAIK). It's ONLY Gigamesh, not any of the others. Which is just fine, Gigamesh is the only one I've been wanting ;-) (...) | Sun ONE Support - (URL) Please do (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.395)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) Hi Mark, am I right, all you have described above only works with a RCX2.0-hardware cause of the changed IR-interface? Is there any chance to communicate between Spybot and RCX1.5 (with 2.0 firmware)? If there is no, I will have to buy a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.395)

More:  Next Page >>