 Announcements / 1843
1842  |  1844
Subject:
BimP Updates (11 November 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:34:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Updates this week include:

* Continuation of our interview with the Reverend.  The Reverend has also
provided us with an exclusive image.  Be sure to check it out under question 12.
* A sample chapter of Ralph Hempel's new Spybotics book. Over 800 views so far!
* Oop number 16 by Ton. Ton has more fun with acronyms!

As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback on these and other features.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org
http://faculty.ivy.tec.in.us/~scombs/robotics