 Robotics / 19473
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.6.5 - BrickOS support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:52:59 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ralph Hempel writes:
Steve,

Would you be interested in posting some of this code? My new SPybotics
book has a companion website, but it's kinda oriented towards kids (the
book, that is)

The site will have stuff for kids but I'd like to have some examples
and support for NQC in there as well.

Oh, in case Dave K is reading this, I got my sample copies today so
if you;re up in Owen Sound SCUBA diving, you can pick one up.

Or, I can come to the next dinner...

Cheers, Ralph

<snip>

How does the Spybotics book look?  Is it as you hoped?

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy--may have to drive to Owen
Sound just so I can see it!

No SCUBA diving in November, probably not too much in Dec. either--maybe
next June at the earliest ;)

Yeah, I'm a big wuss--I don't own a new-fangled drysuit.

Dave K.