 Marketplace / Shopping / 10199
Re: CA - Gigamesh Spybotics, $39.99 @ Fry's in SoCal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:22:59 GMT

Also at Fry's in NoCal, so may be country wide (though Fry's is West Coast and
TX only, AFAIK).

It's ONLY Gigamesh, not any of the others.  Which is just fine, Gigamesh is
the only one I've been wanting ;-)

Mike Hatalski wrote:

Usually any Lego at Fry's is usually MSRP or higher, so this was a nice
exception.

There's a copy of the add online at
http://ads.myoc.com/onlineads/ocr/index.jsp?catId=1&adNumber=0005463676-01