 Marketplace / Shopping / 10200
10199  |  10201
Subject:
4561 Railway Express $67 at Sam's Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:46:36 GMT

I didn't see a posting on this, but I could have missed one as I haven't been
regularly reviewing.  However, Sam's Club in both Harrisburg, PA and
Fishkill, NY have stocked about 30-40 Railway express sets at $67.
The added bonus is they are plastic wrapped (and sealed inside as usual).
The additional plastic covering seems to have prevented the "bad seeds" from
opening packages and stealing parts - leaving the remainder of the sets to sit
on the shelves as so often happens.  Or they just haven't yet been discovered
by them.  Happy Shopping for the Holidays!

Dave