 Marketplace / Shopping / 10201
Re: S@H Exclusives at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:30:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rosemary Regner writes:

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
As was mentioned the other day, some of the S@H exclusives are showing up • at
TRU.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=10163

I stopped by my local TU this morning and while they didn't have the
Breezeway Cafe (which is what I was looking for), they did have Pizza to • Go
and the new UCS Chromed Naboo Fighter and the 10020 ATSF Super Chief.

TRU.com has all of these sets, but you have to search for them by name. I
had trouble finding Breezeway Cafe, they spelled it Cafi !!!!

Rose

It is confirmed that the TRU in Phoenix have these sets now. I just bought 2
of the Breezway cafe. Using th parts from my next creation.