 Marketplace / Shopping / 10181
Re: S@H Exclusives at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 18:28:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:
As was mentioned the other day, some of the S@H exclusives are showing up at
TRU.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=10163

I stopped by my local TU this morning and while they didn't have the
Breezeway Cafe (which is what I was looking for),

Mine had several. A lot less than the Pizza to Go though.

Those two sets are priced at the same price point, I bet people are buying
the bigger box (the piece counts are closer than the box sizes would suggest
but BC has larger pieces and a bigger baseplate than PtG....

they did have Pizza to Go
and the new UCS Chromed Naboo Fighter and the 10020 ATSF Super Chief.  Yep,
the Super Chief is on the shelf at TRU.  Very cool.  I hope they get the
passenger cars as well.

Here's hoping!