 Marketplace / Shopping / 10212
Re: 4561 Railway Express $67 at Sam's Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:54:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
Troy, thank you for posting the information again.  I was under the
impression that this was a one day or limited sale at Sam's Club.

FYI to anyone else considering it, this is not a one-day sale.  These sets will
remain until sold out, at least that's how they normally operate.  There are
still 20+ sets in the Fishkill, NY, store; I didn't check the risers for more
stock.  If you do have a Sam's Club in the area, and you are not a member or do
not know of any members that can shop for you:  you could use a one-day pass to
look around the store (I believe they still offer that).  Anything you buy is a
5% markup - unless you join that day.  I make up the membership cost rather
easily, even as a single person who works all the time :o)

Dave

P.S.  My apologies, I should have mentioned that I won't have time to shop for
others - I've got a lot of projects to prepare for the holidays (digital
imaging, etc.)  And sorry for the double-posting, I did see the other post
after I submitted this.