  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Robot intelligence

(...) I just got my mindstorms kit a week ago, and I was thinking of doing this sort of thing using a stack or some other data type in c++... Does the rcx have enough memory to make this possible? Dan -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Same piece in different bags

Rob Farver wrote in message <36f03996.1470113@lu...et.com>... (...) It's not common but it does occur, e.g. when there are multiple bags with identical composition (such as in 5571 - from memory). Eric Brok (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: MPD format

That is all there is to it. "0 FILE name.dat" starts a subfile. The subfile ends when end-of-file or another "0 FILE name.dat" line is reached. By convention, tools like L3P and LDLite, when given an mpd file, will render the first subfile. The (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Classic scale building?

(...) I found the name! It's the New Pudential Building in downtown Chicago. When I went to Chicago a few years ago, I liked the design of the building because it was somewhat original. A month or so later, I was finally figuring out how LDraw (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: LDLite 1.7 suggestions

(...) Oh, Yes! I'd love a stop button. While we are making suggestions, I have a really wild one: Backwards Redraw. There are, I'm sure, technical difficulties involved in this, but it would be soooo nice if implemented well. Basically, I see this (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Simtek part #

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: what is wrong with my parts?

Jonathan, My view of releasing 'official' parts for LDraw is that it is both a service to the online LEGO community, and it is an on-going memorial to James Jessiman. I have looked at a lot of James' parts, and there are many errors, inaccuracies, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: 6-wide vehicles

Oh, that sidewalk cafe! #6402. I knew that part came from somewhere. Thanks, Josh! I am glad my memory isn't that bad, sheesh! Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  New pbFORTH release

This is an announcement of the latest version (102) of pbFORTH available at: (URL) This release of pbFORTH addresses some errors in the previous version including a fairly serious stack problem in TIMER_SET. Also POWER_OFF now works as advertised, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Ldlite suggestions

(...) you may not be aware... but you can go to Options|Options in LDLite (1.6) and set the X and Y offset to move your model in LDLite render space... -X values will move the model to the left, +X to the right... -Y values move the model up and +Y (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  LDLite 1.7 suggestions

hey gyug... recently we spoke about implementing F5 refresh into LDLite... here are a few other ideas that have popped up over the last few days while authoring parts... since we probably all have come up from our roots in LEdit... i often find (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: Architect sets

(...) The size. A basic Modulex brick is undisputable smaller than a basic LEGO brick. (Don't know from memory but I thought it was half the size). A basic LEGO brick is divided in 3 regularLEGO plates. A Modulex brick is dived in 2 Modulex plates. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Robot intelligence

In the book "How to design and build your own custom robot" by David L. Heiserman, Tab Books, I found a classification of robots according to their "intelligence" (pages from 11 to 17). I wonder if this is just the author's thought or if there's a (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Little more info on the Simtek mem chips

I did a little more playin last nite with the Simtek mem chips. Whether or not the Mem chips will save memory depends on a few things. If I am powering the HB with the serial/charger line and unplug it, the Simtek chips will hold their memory. If I (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.977)

  Re: MPD format

(...) Yes, I agree. But MPD is not very parser-friendly. You read the file and half-way down it says: "Oh, by the way, I'm an MPD!" How are you supposed to avoid complaining about garbage lines before the first "0 FILE" without parsing each file (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.976)

  Re: Debugging

(...) That's the method I've used. Just be sure to put an lcd_refresh() after the cputw() call - I can't remember if cputw() does the lcd_refresh() or not. Another thing I've done is write out a number where the upper byte indicates a position in (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 0.976)

  Memory Questions

HI, I just have a few questions for the experts, approximately how many lines of code can the handyboards memory hold? I want to know so I have a scope of how big a program can be written to it. Also I read in the mobile robotics book that it is (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.976)

  Re: Mindstorms vs. Cybermaster

(...) The programming environment of the RCX is more powerful, starting by the fact that you can replace the original firmware. Using the standard firmware, the RCX have about 10 times more memory than the CyberMaster. With the RCX you can also (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.976)

  Re: MPD format

(...) I think it's OK to load an MPD as a parts library in order to search parts in there, rather than in the usual directories. But I hope you agree that the well-known semantics of "1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 parts.dat" should not be changed to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 0.976)

  Re: Two questions

(...) Help me out here with some more details... Here are a couple URLs to jog your memory... Were you going through the news-posting setup--? (URL) were you going through the news-by-mail setup--? (URL) Checking my email account, lugnet indeed had (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

memory
(score: 0.976)

More:  Next Page >>