 Robotics / Handy Board / 6255
6254  |  6256
Subject:
Memory Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 15:16:37 GMT

HI, I just have a few questions for the experts, approximately how
many lines of code can the handyboards memory hold? I want to know so
I have a scope of how big a program can be written to it.  Also I
read in the mobile robotics book  that it is possible to interface
another 32k memory chip using existing lines and an inverter on the
CE line. is this possible on the handyboard? and if it is would it be
a good idea?

Thank you in advance

Steve Wall
Sir Sandford Fleming college