 Robotics / 4270
4269  |  4271
Subject:
New pbFORTH release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 03:28:11 GMT

This is an announcement of the latest version (102) of pbFORTH
available at:

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>

This release of pbFORTH addresses some errors in the previous
version including a fairly serious stack problem in TIMER_SET.

Also POWER_OFF now works as advertised, so you won't have to reload
the firmware every time!

Many example scripts have been added, and they are available as
a single ZIP archive.

pbFORTH is really coming along now, and I hope that more folks
at least give it a try. The examples should help in that regard.

Upcoming features will include a way to access your programs from
the front panel, and a method of clearing out your definitions.
Also, we'll be moving the RCX firmare data space into the lower part
of RAM so that the full memory space is available in a contiguous
block.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

Indside of a dog, it's too dark to read...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com