  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 301 – 320 of 565.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

(...) for (...) I think that's because many of the people who got excited about Mindstorms share my total disinterest in Spybotics. I wanted more sensors, more actuators, and more support parts (planetary gears, etc) for my Mindstorms robotics... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.256)

  hail king technic, long live the king of lego themes.

I have found irrefutable (is that a word?) evidence that technic is alive. I do not mean technic as some parts in other themes, spybotics or bionicle but the theme technic as in vehicles. The penultimate page of the latest lego magazine has a small (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H5KFuv.27n@lugnet.com... (...) toy (...) I think it is clear they blew the price point on this set. I think the 50% off price that was on SAH for awhile (still?) is a sign that they are aware (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

Even if Lego withdrew 50% of Technic parts, Technic would still be a richer "medium" to work in than Knex IMHO. I'm not sure why people are so worried about Technic going away. The name is obviously obsolete - I think it's a poor name in the current (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

On the other hand FLL has grown to 2100 teams in the USA and there are no signs that this movement is slowing down. Those kids have to be customers or at least potential customers for Mindstorms/Technic. Maybe they are not part of the mass market (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

I've offered a similar sentiment about both Technic and Mindstorms on this list. Folks have routinely said "Nah, you're too pessimistic!" but like you, I think the proof is on store shelves today (or, rather, NOT on store shelves). It appears to me (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.256)

  BimP Updates (11 November 2002)

Updates this week include: * Continuation of our interview with the Reverend. The Reverend has also provided us with an exclusive image. Be sure to check it out under question 12. * A sample chapter of Ralph Hempel's new Spybotics book. Over 800 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce) !

spybotics
(score: 0.255)

  Spybotics programming using Lingo

Hi all, I would like to know anybody here knows how to do Lingo programming for Spybotics? I would like to find some references on the internet but unsuccessful. Cheers, Timmy (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.255)

  Re: RIS 1.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.0 upgrade questions

(...) To be precise, there is one additional part, it's an additional long clear thick optical fiber. I think it's intended to connect some VLL bricks to the USB tower. The Spybotics contain similar but shorter optical fibers. I also read that the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.255)

  RE: Spybotics programming using Lingo

OK, I'll bite. What's Lingo programming...??? Ralph (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.254)

  Re: Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:H4HLMq.B5E@lugnet.com... (...) ;) ). (...) after (...) and (...) To get it to transmit on all channels again you must hit that forth button. Then it resets it back to all channels... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.254)

  Re: Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

(...) From my experience, The remotes, when first turned on, seem to send out the signals on all channels (1,2,3), until a specific channel is picked--then the remote only works for the robot that is on that specific channel. This happened with the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.254)

  Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

Did you noticed that Snaptrax remote control can directly control any Spybotic, as others remotes can't ??? I'm wondering why... - Christophe - (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.254)

  Spybotics = Insectoids?

In the last couple of catalogs - on the pages with the new Spybotics sets - there has been a photo of a boy dressed all in black. I (being a graphic designer and sensitive to such things) have noticed that this photo is of extremely poor quality. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

spybotics
(score: 0.254)

  Re: Another update for WIRRL

(...) I guess that's because of regulatory issues. Getting anything with radio transmission approved for all countries Lego wants to sell in can prove a daunting task... And IR can prove very effective: did you try Spybotics remote control? it (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.254)

  LLW - Friday 18th October

I was passing LLW today (as you do) & decided to drop in and use my free ticket from the April RLD; thought I'd report on things of interest from the shops .. Castle Shop - Lots of new Harry Potter, Blacksmiths; nothing else of interest (there may (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

spybotics
(score: 0.253)

  Spybotics for $50 @ costco

My local CostCo (San Antonio, TX) had all four SpyBotics kits for $50. Only a $10 discount, but not bad if you are looking to get one. Simeon (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.253)

  Spybotics

(...) bem... posso dar-te algumas razões, umas melhores q outras: 1) É *mais um* set LEGO com componentes electrónicos, logo, cai bem no centro do objectivo q defini como regra prá minha colecção. (esta é uma explicação de fracota, mas pronto ;) 2) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.253)

  Re: Spybotics

There are discussions about this in the group lugnet.robotics.spybotics. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.253)

  Spybotics

I recently bought one of these new Spybots. I would like to get some background information. I also have an RIS 2.0 and would like to know if and how Spybotics and Mindstorms can be combined. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank You (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.252)

More:  Next Page >>