 Robotics / Spybotics / 105
Re: Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:21:31 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Christophe Vanhecke writes:
Did you noticed that Snaptrax remote control can directly control any
Spybotic, as others remotes can't ???

I'm wondering why...

- Christophe -

From my experience,

The remotes, when first turned on, seem to send out the signals on all
channels (1,2,3), until a specific channel is picked--then the remote only
works for the robot that is on that specific channel.

This happened with the two other Spybots I purchased (after the first one • ;) ).

I don't know how to get the remote to broadcast to all channels again • after
it is set to a specific channel.

The only flaw that I have noticed thus far is that there are 3 channels • and
4 Spybots!  Grrr!!!

To get it to transmit on all channels again you must hit that forth button.
Then it resets it back to all channels...

Dean