  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 281 – 300 of 565.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  CA - Gigamesh Spybotics, $39.99 @ Fry's in SoCal

Usually any Lego at Fry's is usually MSRP or higher, so this was a nice exception. There's a copy of the add online at (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) Sorry, think I have mixed some things up. People from the Lego hotline told me the ir-interface of the RIS 2.0 RCX has been changed and communication to a spybot is not possible. Are these changes only because of the usb-tower and do they have (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  RE: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

(...) year. I strongly hope so... I think I'll buy this Xmas a Spybotics (at least one) simply because it'll fit my own LEGO collection buying rule: "Any LEGO set with electronics inside and some kind of memory or CPU, preferably PC linkable, usable (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

(...) for (...) I think that's because many of the people who got excited about Mindstorms share my total disinterest in Spybotics. I wanted more sensors, more actuators, and more support parts (planetary gears, etc) for my Mindstorms robotics... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

What city and state? I just checked 2 of my local Costcos near Sunnyvale, CA, and no Spybotics. Then again, we never got the Republic Gunship either. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.6.5 - BrickOS support

(...) <snip> How does the Spybotics book look? Is it as you hoped? I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy--may have to drive to Owen Sound just so I can see it! No SCUBA diving in November, probably not too much in Dec. either--maybe next (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: CA - Gigamesh Spybotics, $39.99 @ Fry's in SoCal

Also at Fry's in NoCal, so may be country wide (though Fry's is West Coast and TX only, AFAIK). It's ONLY Gigamesh, not any of the others. Which is just fine, Gigamesh is the only one I've been wanting ;-) (...) | Sun ONE Support - (URL) Please do (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  BimP Updates (11 November 2002)

Updates this week include: * Continuation of our interview with the Reverend. The Reverend has also provided us with an exclusive image. Be sure to check it out under question 12. * A sample chapter of Ralph Hempel's new Spybotics book. Over 800 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce) !

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Spybotics API in NQC

I'm attempting to extend the API that Dave Baum started with 2.5a4. Particularly, I'm working on getting access to the ROM library of subroutines. I'm not sure if I'm going about it wrong or not, but I'm posting this to see if others are looking in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

Having read the messages in the various newsgoups, I must admit I'm a little puzzled. I've seen a lot of discussion about IR communication, but I don't think I have a straight answer. I have an RCX, a Scout, and some Spybotics under the Christmas (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

Same thing happened to me -- ask member services to check availability in other stores for you. In SoCal, they found a few at the Garden Grove CostCo. Interestingly enough, they also found them at the Northridge CostCo, but for $19.95. --Mike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  hail king technic, long live the king of lego themes.

I have found irrefutable (is that a word?) evidence that technic is alive. I do not mean technic as some parts in other themes, spybotics or bionicle but the theme technic as in vehicles. The penultimate page of the latest lego magazine has a small (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

I just wanted to thank people that post these shopping reports here on Lugnet. Last night my wife was going to Costco, and I tagged along, only because I saw this post here. I now own a Gigamesh Spybotic. :-) It was the last one at the local Costco. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

I've offered a similar sentiment about both Technic and Mindstorms on this list. Folks have routinely said "Nah, you're too pessimistic!" but like you, I think the proof is on store shelves today (or, rather, NOT on store shelves). It appears to me (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

On the other hand FLL has grown to 2100 teams in the USA and there are no signs that this movement is slowing down. Those kids have to be customers or at least potential customers for Mindstorms/Technic. Maybe they are not part of the mass market (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  RE: BricxCC release 3.3.6.5 - BrickOS support

Steve, Would you be interested in posting some of this code? My new SPybotics book has a companion website, but it's kinda oriented towards kids (the book, that is) The site will have stuff for kids but I'd like to have some examples and support for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

Even if Lego withdrew 50% of Technic parts, Technic would still be a richer "medium" to work in than Knex IMHO. I'm not sure why people are so worried about Technic going away. The name is obviously obsolete - I think it's a poor name in the current (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.744)

  Re: Lego Technic: R.I.P. ?

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H5KFuv.27n@lugnet.com... (...) toy (...) I think it is clear they blew the price point on this set. I think the 50% off price that was on SAH for awhile (still?) is a sign that they are aware (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.744)

  Re: Spybotics Internals

Thank you steven for posting this. I am personaly not a fan of spybotics due to there IR controls but after seening the internals I am thinking of geting one to part out. This is mainly because of the motors. Is there a chance you could put a couple (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.744)

  RIS Sets

All, John Barnes is willing to pick up sets at KBToys for us... Anyone interested should email him off list separately.... Cheers, Ralph ---...--- Buy "LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual" (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.744)

More:  Next Page >>