 Robotics / Spybotics / 156
Re: Spybotics Internals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:31:52 GMT

Thank you steven for posting this. I am personaly not a fan of spybotics due
to there IR controls but after seening the internals I am thinking of geting
one to part out. This is mainly because of the motors. Is there a chance you
could put a couple of plates next to one of the motors so I can see the
relative size? Im looking for length width and height so I can see if I can
build a brick case for one. This would make a moror that you can slide a
axle into rather than having to screw with axle extenders exc.
Thanks,
OnDrew

In lugnet.announce, Steven Combs writes:
I recently was told via e-mail that I needed to post this as an announcement
for other Spybot fans to view and to garner their support.  So here goes:

http://www.lugnet.com/~414/spybotics_internals

The page speaks for itself.

Steven